Can i add new label called looker-context-look_id in BigQuery connection(Looker)

I wanna see my look id in corresponding bigquey job labels. My objective is to efficiently track Looker queries within BigQuery. Could you please provide guidance on achieving this integration?  Thanks 🙏

Solved Solved
0 3 74
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi there!

The only BigQuery job labels you can send are the user ID, history slug, and the instance slug.

You could cross reference the history slug in the System Activity History explore to get the Look ID!

View solution in original post

Hm, I don't think this will be possible to get with running queries. The History explore will only include queries that have completed or otherwise stopped. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi there!

The only BigQuery job labels you can send are the user ID, history slug, and the instance slug.

You could cross reference the history slug in the System Activity History explore to get the Look ID!

Hello thanks for your reply!. I need look_id and corresponding bigquery job id s actually for running queries. How can i do that? do you have an idea 🙏

Hm, I don't think this will be possible to get with running queries. The History explore will only include queries that have completed or otherwise stopped.