[Americas] DEG 1: Hang out (virtually) with the Looker Community

๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿ“ˆ ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€Welcome to the Data Explorers Guild!๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๐Ÿ“ˆ ๐Ÿ•ต

The novelty of not having to wear pants to work wore off a few weeks ago, and Iโ€™ve been feeling a little bored lately. A little lonely, too. I figured I couldnโ€™t be the only one, so I created a live space for all of us data enthusiasts to hang out: The Data Explorers Guild!

Starting on April 28, weโ€™ll be convening digitally every month to meet new people, learn from one another, and compete in some fun data challenges. Check out the details below, and make sure to log in & click โ€œGoingโ€ to get the videoconferencing details.

What: A totally interactive digital community event with:

• Speed networking
  • Live data visualization challenges
  • An AMA with a โ€œLooker Community Legendโ€
  • And more!

What itโ€™s not: A webinar. Get ready to actually participate and meet the community!

When: This is the Americas timezone event at 3:00-4:00pm PT / 6:00-7:00pm ET on April 28.
Looking for the EMEA Timezone event? Click here

Where: The comfort of your own home, via videochat. RSVP for videoconferencing details by clicking โ€œGoingโ€ at the top of this post

How Long: 1 hour

Tell your friends, tell your coworkers, tell your mom-- All are welcome. I canโ€™t wait to explore with you.

8 2 132
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,
I clicked โ€˜Goingโ€™ but Im not getting any details about the videoconferencing. Can you help?

Closing the loop: We got @alelee96 in! I think there may be some of you who also RSVPed at the last minute and werenโ€™t able to get the videoconferencing link in time.

Iโ€™m very sorry about that, and am already hard at work building a better system so that it doesnโ€™t happen next time ๐Ÿ™‚