Regarding Arcade Prize Counter

It cannot deliver in Ukraine? But it was not info about it in Arcade trivia steps, only Sevastopol and Crimea. I live in Kyiv btw. So upset information in last moment...

Screenshot from 2022-12-27 18-26-06.png

Solved Solved
1 4 602
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Maybe there are sudden changes in the scenario as you are aware that your country is at war.

But It's very sad to hear this kind of change in terms, This is not an ethical thing, You should contact qwiklabs support in this matter.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

FYI we have very fast postal service "Nova Poshta", they are deliver any shipment all over Ukraine in 2 days. I do not see any reason of block of deliver to Ukraine.. Btw i have shipment right now that delivers to me from Google Cloud Skills Boost program for Ukrainians that was since 4 October - 5 December.

Here is proof of my words that Ukraine was not in the list of sanctions. How is possible that fact is USA gives MIM-104 PATRIOT to Ukraine but you cannot deliver my earned swags there? Is it kind of joke or hate from your side?

Proof.PNG

Maybe there are sudden changes in the scenario as you are aware that your country is at war.

But It's very sad to hear this kind of change in terms, This is not an ethical thing, You should contact qwiklabs support in this matter.

Since the points are of no use to you, would you mind if I ordered a few swags using your link?

If you are okay with it, please forward the mail to (PII Removed by Staff).

Top Labels in this Space