Google Cloud Next Voucher not working

Hello,

I got a voucher during the event Google Cloud Next 2023. I tried to redeem it now for my certification, and it is not working (it says it was already redeemed).

The link it says to access is goo.gle/Redeem, and it brings me to Google Cloud Billing flow.

It says the coupon was already redeemed: "This code has already been redeemed."

Anything I can do?
Solved Solved
0 5 415
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hey there,
Just seeing your post - my team supports Next so I'm sure we can help. I don't personally have an answer off the top as to why that would be happening, but am looping in my team who might be able to help troubleshoot. Either way, if you haven't redeemed it, we will make sure you can one way or another once we figure out why it's not working as intended. More to come once I can get the right people involved. Thanks for your patience!

Sarah K.

View solution in original post

Hey @rpuser @sarahkennedy thanks for getting in touch. Since your certification voucher was part of the Innovators Plus program, I'm happy to help directly. Could you please email innovators-plus-support@google.com , we'll work on issuing you a new voucher right away. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and I appreciate your understanding.

View solution in original post

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager
5 REPLIES 5

Hey there,
Just seeing your post - my team supports Next so I'm sure we can help. I don't personally have an answer off the top as to why that would be happening, but am looping in my team who might be able to help troubleshoot. Either way, if you haven't redeemed it, we will make sure you can one way or another once we figure out why it's not working as intended. More to come once I can get the right people involved. Thanks for your patience!

Sarah K.

Hey @rpuser @sarahkennedy thanks for getting in touch. Since your certification voucher was part of the Innovators Plus program, I'm happy to help directly. Could you please email innovators-plus-support@google.com , we'll work on issuing you a new voucher right away. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and I appreciate your understanding.

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @sarahkennedy & @CrystalSmith for jumping in! 

Okay, thank you. I will send a message on the specified email sharing details. Thank you again for your help.

Very welcome! Please do not hesitate to reach out via DM or email if you have any other questions. 

Top Labels in this Space