sub-integration input variable does not show

Hi. I'm working on an integration between Shopify and BigQuery. I have just about everything set up, but I am running into an issue. I have my sub-integration variable set up as an input variable. The trigger ID shows for the sub-integration in my main integration, but I can not get the input variable to show. I even created the input variable in the main integration, but I get nothing. I can not manually type in the variable and without that variable in place my tests break. Any help on this would be great. Thank you.

Solved Solved
0 4 350
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @ChrisLFranklin,

The variable in "where to map indivisual array elements" will show up if you select "run a single integration" option. I had a similar issue and implemented the "for each loop" instead. However, it does not allow me to store all data, only 200 rows.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Greetings @ChrisLFranklin,

Welcome to the Google Cloud Community!

Check out Application Integration's Variables.

Make sure that your variable is one of the supported data types for integration variables:

• String and String array
  • Integer and Integer array
  • Double and Double array
  • Boolean and Boolean array
  • JSON

You can also use the Variables pane to view, create, duplicate, and delete variables in your integration. It also shows the count of the variable's total reference in the integration. 

You can also create a variable by following this documentation.

If the above options don't work, you can contact Google Cloud Support to further look into your case. Let me know if it helped, thanks!

Thanks for the reply, but the general articles are not quite helping. I know I'm not doing something right. Basically here is my input variable on my sub-integration.

ChrisLFranklin_0-1691498976558.png

But I need that input variable to show in the sub-integration section on the integration. You can see in the picture below (first highlight) that the sub-integration shows for API Trigger ID, but the variable does not show in the On Each Execution section. 

ChrisLFranklin_1-1691499203120.png

Hi @ChrisLFranklin,

The variable in "where to map indivisual array elements" will show up if you select "run a single integration" option. I had a similar issue and implemented the "for each loop" instead. However, it does not allow me to store all data, only 200 rows.

This was helpful. Thank you. It got me to where I needed to be at least.

Top Solution Authors