Love the New Looker Look!

Love the new Looker Look - I dont know what version it is.

But it is looking really professional, and I see the features from Tableau sneaking in which is great! 
I love the ‘In Use’ fields when you edit. and love the compact font.

New colour scheme is much better too. 

Hope those beta visualisations are coming along!

5 5 232
5 REPLIES 5

It is much better, thanks guys!

One criticism however… I can’t believe you’ve stuck with the same colour scheme for selected / unselected measures. That is to say, “light grey” and “very slightly darker light grey” :sweat_smile:

On some monitors this is still literally indistinguishable, and the number of times we’ve had to solve “problems” where users didn’t realise they had metrics selected or unselected has been... non-negligible to say the least… :grin:

146119ff-9881-4479-a0cc-af9c632ac7b8.png

I do agree with @Euan_Richard 
You really struggle to see what is selected and which not… also, the view heading line is gone. So now you have no idea which are fields and which are views...

5d45ef81-f67b-4202-b9e8-0ce8d15ade44.png

Ah @GenDemo, you’re saying that Dimension groups and other view_labels are indistinguishable? I hadn’t noticed that but now that you mention it, that was one place the old UI was more clear. Good feedback! 

And thanks for the love on the new UI :))

Ah @GenDemo, you’re saying that Dimension groups and other view_labels are indistinguishable? I hadn’t noticed that but now that you mention it, that was one place the old UI was more clear. Good feedback! 

And thanks for the love on the new UI :))

Hey Izzy
Ayep, exactly.

I am busy showing end users how to explore our data and self service - and they find this especially confusing as you can’t see where a new group begins and ends.

and you used to have these little bubbled in the fields list, to show how many fields are selected from a certain view - this is gone now. Please bring it back.

Top Labels in this Space