How to filter drill fields in Totals Looker Table

I Configure drill_fields and link filter in a table measure and is working as expected, but when adding "totals" the filters I added in the link are not applied:

measure: this_week_emails {
type: sum
sql: ${TABLE}.this_week_emails ;;
drill_fields: [sales_team_activity_report_view.activity_id,sales_team_activity_report_view.owner_name,sales_team_activity_report_view.activity,
sales_team_activity_report_view.title,sales_team_activity_report_view.status,sales_team_activity_report_view.created_date,
sales_team_activity_report_view.activity_date,sales_team_activity_report_view.last_week,sales_team_activity_report_view.activity_week,sales_team_activity_report_view.company_name]
link: {
label: "Drill-down filtered results for metric"
url: "{{ link }}&f[sales_team_activity_report_view.activity]=email&f[sales_team_activity_report_view.activity_week]=this week"
}
}

Does anybody know how to apply the same filters that are working in the internal cells to the total drill fields?

1 1 290
1 REPLY 1

Hi @vmagliano  - did you ever figure this out? I have the same issue, where filters, sorts, and row limits do not flow through to the total line. They also do not flow through to the individual row, unless you have both a 'show all 1234' type of drill and a drill with a label (which causes two drills to pop up). It seems as though the  'show all 1234'  doesn't utilize the link, but the total uses the show all vs the drill with a label.

Top Labels in this Space