Looker drill-to fields with conditional formatting

How to remove the default "Show all 0" option from drill-to options and make sure that a link gives correct options when exploring?

Context:
Followed the steps described by (https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Exploring-Curating-Data/How-to-get-visualization-configurati...) to get custom formatting for a drill to table.
2 problems with this solution: There is "Show all 0" now displayed that still shows the incorrect formatting for the data. The "explore" from the new link drill-to table will direct you to explore with incorrect options. 
How to get rid of the default "Show all 0" explore option and how to make sure that the explore from the link drill to table points to look with the same visualisation options?

measure: sum_difference {
type: sum
sql: ${difference} ;;
drill_fields: [drill_through_set*]
link: {
label: "Show Calculation"
#this is a encoded and escaped I opened original drill to table explore, made changes and then
#from explore -> share -> extended link -> encode and escape -> copy under vis config
url: "
{% assign vis_config = '{
### EXPLORE DATA HERE ###
}' %}
{{ link }}&vis_config={{ vis_config | encode_uri }}&toggle=dat,pik,vis&limit=5000"
}
}

Kristjan_0-1695715938481.png

0 2 339
2 REPLIES 2

I have found the solution.
Need to create a separate hidden measure.
Add the hidden measure._link to your link config.
Hacky, but it works.

@Kristjan  Are you able to do this and have the drill work within a total? I haven't found a solution for that. We had been using the hidden measure on our side too, but now need totals to be drillable. Haven't been able to do this successfully yet.

Top Labels in this Space