Graphs do not display in LookerStudio!

スクリーンショット 2024-04-17 100902.png

From CSV data stored in GoogleDrive.
I am trying to create an external table in BigQuery from CSV data stored in GoogleDrive.
What I want to do is to display a graph from the data source using LookerStudio, which is also a Google product, but on the LookerStudio side, I am getting the error shown in the attachment.
If I execute the query of the request received on the BigQuery side directly in BigQuery, the correct result is returned.
Why is this happening?
Could you experts please help us?
Thank you in advance.

Solved Solved
6 3 102
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Looking at the error It looks like a looker studio is requesting too many connection requests that BigQuery is having trouble allocating resources to it. I would suggest following the recommendation that is also included in the error message. That being said the error can still be caused by various root causes, can you try these troubleshooting steps for this matter? :

Also do you use VPC service controls between your Google Cloud resources ? Another possible root cause is the availability of VPC SC for standard edition since is not supported in this edition (Only supported enterprise and above tiers ) 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

👀 @LookerExperts 

Looking at the error It looks like a looker studio is requesting too many connection requests that BigQuery is having trouble allocating resources to it. I would suggest following the recommendation that is also included in the error message. That being said the error can still be caused by various root causes, can you try these troubleshooting steps for this matter? :

Also do you use VPC service controls between your Google Cloud resources ? Another possible root cause is the availability of VPC SC for standard edition since is not supported in this edition (Only supported enterprise and above tiers ) 

Thank you for your solution.
We appreciate it.
We have followed the troubleshooting procedure, but unfortunately it did not lead to a direct solution.
As you mentioned, changing the edition to Enterprise will probably solve the problem, but since it is difficult to change due to the cost, I will give up on creating a table with BigQuery and displaying the CSV data stored on the drive in LookerStudio at this time.

Top Labels in this Space