First pass yield

Is there a first pass yield function in looker like the ones in tableau and power bi. Havent come across anything in the internet for looker. for any of you, first pass yield example is 

I have a dataset that looks like this.

renditionDownload (1).jfif

I am trying to obtain the first pass yield (%) on a unique combination of line, repair order, and test station where only the first row of the corresponding data will be selected (data sort in ascending order of repair order and test date)

Ex - In the highlighted box shown below, we have 2 tests of the same repair order on the same line and test station. I want to consider only the first row which corresponds to the earliest test time. The rest of the data set shown below have only one instance of a run, so no modification is required.

This is similar to using the index() or rank () but they are table calculations and i cant use them in what i am trying to achieve.

Objective --> To obtain FPY on each line ( lines A and B)

The calculation goes like this:

If the first test status on any repair order is 'P', FPY = 100%. If the same is 'F', then the FPY = 0. We then look at the average of these values to get the FPY %.

So in the case above, FPY for all repair orders would be 100, except for the one highlighted which would have FPY = 0.

A pie chart like shown below would be my desired output, but the numbers below denote the yield and not the FPY.

renditionDownload.jfif

0 0 38
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space