Automating my slide decks and presentations

Hi Everyone! There are many presentations and documents we currently build and update using visualizations coming from Looker.

Are you aware of any product that helps automate that? This would be a massive time saver.

Thanks!

Solved Solved
7 19 6,699
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We had the same problem, until coming across Rollstack

Love the product!

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

We had the same problem, until coming across Rollstack

Love the product!

Hey @Sam_Allen Rollstack has been working great for getting our Looker visualizations into our Google Slides decks. TY so much. Love this community. 🙂 

You know it, @datanerd10! Anytime. 🙂 

Thanks @Sam_Allen for sharing!

+1 For Rollstack. It was a game changer for us. At least 4h saved per week!

@amitbiri12 @Sam_Allen we also use Tableau with Looker, does Rollstack support Tableau as well?

Yes it does, and Metabase too I think

Thank you!

@paulmrau yes it does. Our finance teams are on Tableau and they're using Rollstack for their financial reporting as well.

Tableau + Looker! Brave data team for supporting both 😄

Thanks @Sam_Allen 

Indeed 🙂 Tableau looks just more neat while Looker is great for the exploration mode

Agree, at some point we might keep just one

@paulmrau which one do you think? Looker or Tableau?

Probably Tableau. Mainly for its quality of visualizations + we use Salesforce, so easier to be in the same ecosystem.

@paulmrau makes sense!

Thanks for sharing @Sam_Allen! Someone sent me this. Can you please give me more info? It's QBR season again and we're trying to automate that whole process. Does it work for client presentations too?

Yes, any type of recurring presentation or doc. You should schedule a demo with their team. They'll show you how it works.

Sounds good, just did! Thanks @Sam_Allen. This looks exciting!!

Top Labels in this Space