Date filters to coincide with date control

Hi All, hope you are well,

I am new to looker studio reports and was wondering if there is a way to get a table headers of data to coincide with the data selector as a filter or otherwise.

Scenario.

I have a date selector control which i use to select data for a given period of  time (in this example it is from the 1st of March 2023 to the 15th of march 2023.

I then have created a table with 3 different columns , “InvoiceDate”, “DueDate” and “Service Date”.

What i would like to achieve is the following:

• I want the “Invoice date” and “due date” columns to to pickup the last date i have in the date selector i.e If i have selected the date range from the 1st of March 2023 to the 15th of march 2023, i want the “Invoice date” and “due date” columns to display the 15th of March.
76c6ef11-1c34-4167-8f9a-14c06cf89f03.png
  • The second thing i want to do is have the “servicedate” field display the day after the last selected date in my date control selector i.e if the last day in the control selector is 15th of march 2023, then the “Service Date” column should display the 16th of March 2023 as the date.
f4e461ac-10b8-4b6b-bd93-b93caea4a7f6.png

Is this possible? and if so, how would i get this done?

Thank you, i would appreciate any assistance 🙂 

0 1 568
1 REPLY 1

I was wondering how to do this as well (at least something similar using the last value from a date range control)

Top Labels in this Space