Can't save report

Hello,

I receive this error when trying to sort a pivot table rows to ascending.

I've checked other forums and seems this issue is still without a solution?

image.png

0 9 226
9 REPLIES 9

I have the same issue since Thursday, and so far no response from Google. This is seriously sabotaging my work.

I've spend hours on this so far. I think it relates to the Date format. For example, I'll relate what I had as a setup. My Regional preferences of GSheet were set to Romania and I had a DD.MM.YYYY format. I've changed the preference of the sheet and changed the source format and I still get the error, but what is interesting is that if I remove the date column from the source sheet I don't get the error.

Some additional details, hope it fails. I only get the error on Pivot tables. That's one thing. And in order to replicate the error I add Date as columns and then try to sort it asc or desc. Then try to sort rows. Then definitely I get the error.

I'm only having issues in stacked bar graphs and also using dates as the x-axis. have you found a solution?

having the same issue. super frustrating, seems like Looker studio was acquired by Google for no good reason.

Were you able to find any solution?

This issue started for me 2 days ago. It seems to be particular to a certain report. I have tried to make a copy of the report and rebuilding, but still receiving an error.

I am having the same issue - has anyone had any luck?

I can't edit anything without the error appearing. 

eanson

I have the same problem since Monday. Did anyone have a solution?

Mine just came right on its own - no idea what changed!! Took a few days though. 

Top Labels in this Space