Hi, Google Cloud Community - Any navigations to have Architecture lineage in the Google Cloud

Hi, Google Cloud Community - Any navigations to have Architecture lineage in the Google Cloud ecosystem. As we are constantly upgrading our reference architecture decision records for the system, however, the actual infra is managed with IaC; but how to sync with the Architecture decision records? 

Happy Google Cloud.

#BeGCP

Solved Solved
0 2 274
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

We dont have a robust way defined yet to bridge this gap, but let me keep a tab on this request.

Will update as things change. 

For now, i recommend all Customers to look into setting up Center of Excellence that becomes a central function helping you standardize deployments across business units.  Its an investment, but totally worth it. 
Chapter 6 of this book is a great start.

View solution in original post

Great navigation, @omkarsuram_ . Thanks a ton.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

We dont have a robust way defined yet to bridge this gap, but let me keep a tab on this request.

Will update as things change. 

For now, i recommend all Customers to look into setting up Center of Excellence that becomes a central function helping you standardize deployments across business units.  Its an investment, but totally worth it. 
Chapter 6 of this book is a great start.

Great navigation, @omkarsuram_ . Thanks a ton.