Restrict an Action to View in Dashboard

I am having trouble with restricting an action (the default "add" action) to a single view that is part of a dashboard.

The dashboard view is called " Referrals Dashboard" and it contains four views, "New Referrals," "In Progress," "Awaiting Response," and "Complete"

these four views are all slices from the "Form Responses" dataset, filtered based on status. I only want the Add action to show up on the "New Referrals" view, giving the user the option of manually adding a paper referral, for example, directly into the app instead of using the Google Form that feeds the app (the form is on a public facing website and the data is ingested into AppSheet for managing the referral status."

I tried changing the visibility of the action with Context("View")="New Referrals" but it did not work as expect. And with no filter, i get an add button across all four views when presented in the dashboard

mykrobinson_0-1705604476635.png

Solved Solved
1 3 106
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If they are all using different slices, why don't you remove the Adds from those three slices?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

If they are all using different slices, why don't you remove the Adds from those three slices?

that worked, and was quite simple. Just didn't think that direction ๐Ÿคฃ

thank you

Good to hear!

Top Labels in this Space