How to divide a PDF format

Hello!

How can I format a <> expression if I need to create a limit of the rows that I want to add in the PDF?
Eg: In the Start expression I add filtering condition (Year and Month) and I want to show in the PDF only 10 rows from the table that are equal to the Year/Month filter, so instead of adding authomaticaly the 100 rows regarding that filter, to only add the first 10 rows regarding that year and month.

0 6 331
6 REPLIES 6

See topic " Controlling the Number of Records Displayed" in this article https://help.appsheet.com/en/articles/961746-template-start-expressions

A related topic, can i display the column data horizontaly ? I have QR codes that i wish to print

@1111 Start expressions will only iterate vertically in a template. You can get a little more control out of it by writing custom html in the Email Body field, instead of using a template, although I am unsure if you will be able to iterate horizontally there either ( since < td > are children or < tr >).

TOP( list , 10) will return only the first 10 items from a list.

How about if I had 30 items and I want to display 10 by 10 in 3 different tables in the same PDF?

<<Start:Top10(OrderBy
<<Start:Top...?(OrderBy
<<Start:Top...?(OrderBy

@SABIO_Soporte
Perhaps: TOP( list - TOP(list,10) , 10)

Top Labels in this Space