exporting a google autoML translate model

Hi,

Is there a way to download my Google AutoML Transation model and use it offline once it's trained?

And in what format can the model be exported? 

Thank you
Solved Solved
0 3 416
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

1.- No.

2.- You can create a Feature Request at Issue Tracker and add a description about the feature you want(Export Translation Models), and the engineer team will look at it. You can see here how it is more likely that the team prioritize the work of the Feature Request/Issues.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

At the moment AutoML Translation does not support ML model exporting. If you are using AutoML Tables, you may export your ML Model.

I see, thank you so much for your reply. If I'm not using AutoML tables, is there a way to convert my model to AutoML tables?

Also, is exporting AutoML Tranlsation models a feature you would consider adding some time in the near future?

1.- No.

2.- You can create a Feature Request at Issue Tracker and add a description about the feature you want(Export Translation Models), and the engineer team will look at it. You can see here how it is more likely that the team prioritize the work of the Feature Request/Issues.