Multiple Datastores Linked Together

Problem Statement: How do I incorporate multiple datastores on one page if they all crawl through a website (ie. www.test/*  , www.test/blog/*. )

I have multiple datastores that all crawl through different websites all relating to the same company (ie. support page, blog page, etc.).  In general I would like to utilize all the datastores when a question comes in.  I tried creating pages for each of the datastores and direct questions to each page where I think that datastore could answer, however I find it difficult to route back to the main datastore on the start page (www.test/* ) after being routed to another page (blog page w/ datastore: www.test/blog/* ) .

Is there a way to incorporate of the same type of datastores on the same page, and work through them in a sequential matter in that if one returns no match, then go to the next datastore?

Solved Solved
4 6 142
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

My suggestion would be to do this through the conversation design. depending on the topic you are talking about, transition to a specific page with a specific data store.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

hi,

You can add as many datastores handlers as you like on a single page. the datastore with higher confident score will be triggered.

Best,

Xavi

hi,

I see that you can up to 3 datastores per state handler on a page (website, unstructured data, and structured data) Are you able to add more than one website datastore per state handler though.

Best,

Ian 

no, you will need one data store handler per each website in a page

Can you add a screenshot or link on how to incorporate more than 1 website datastore on a page? Or through a flow?  I still only see these 3 options.  and not a way to add 3 website datastores, or 4, etc.

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 10.32.46 AM.png

sorry, you are totally right! I was wrong. You can only add one data store handler to a page.

My suggestion would be to do this through the conversation design. depending on the topic you are talking about, transition to a specific page with a specific data store.