Data store model selection and summarization prompt

Can anyone give me an example of this? This is a recent addition to Dialogflow

speralta_0-1709848089741.png

Solved Solved
1 7 219
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

as it specifies in the docs:

• $sources: Dialogflow uses Enterprise Search to search for sources based on the user's query. The found sources are rendered in a specific format:

[1] title of first source
    content of first source
    [2] title of second source
    content of first source

On dialgoflow CX you specify a data store handler, so it will be all the data stores that you specify in that handler:

xavidop_0-1709905282649.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi, can you clarify what you are looking for?

thanks!

I am looking for some examples on what we can put in the text prompt field. I am a bit confused on what this prompt is for in Dialogflow. full pic below:

speralta_0-1709900512101.png

hi @speralta ,

That prompt is being used when dialogflow calls a data store. Once the data is retrieved to the data store, you can create your own prompt to summarize that data and choose the model you want. with that set, the LLM will generate a text and reply back to the user.

Here are the docs for that part: https://cloud.google.com/dialogflow/vertex/docs/concept/data-store-agent#data_store_model_selection_...

I saw the docs but I don't understand. Can you provide some example of a prompt?

An example of prompt could be:

A user asked: $original-query

Relevant information to the user's answer is: $sources

The conversation history with the user is: $conversation

Please reply to the user in a polite way.

Does $sources include all the datastores (websites, faqs, unstructured docs)?

as it specifies in the docs:

• $sources: Dialogflow uses Enterprise Search to search for sources based on the user's query. The found sources are rendered in a specific format:

[1] title of first source
    content of first source
    [2] title of second source
    content of first source

On dialgoflow CX you specify a data store handler, so it will be all the data stores that you specify in that handler:

xavidop_0-1709905282649.png