Radial gauge max range control?

I am using the radial gauge marketplace visualization and I would love to get it to work how I am desiring it to - which is to have the first measure value represent the needle value (as it currently does) and have the second measure represent the max of the range for the radial gauge (which it does not currently do).  Best I can do is add a target source and have it be the 2nd measure, but I’m curious why when the visualization asks for 2 measures by default it doesn’t just use the 2nd measure for the max of the range?  Moreover there is a max range override setting, but it does not allow a measure value, just a static hard coded number it seems.

Has anyone had any luck w/ having this max range be represented by the 2nd measure in this viz?

2 2 1,162
2 REPLIES 2

I am also having the same issue hardcoded logic no more useful for current scene. This is much more needed for my project.

To use the second measure as the max range in a radial gauge visualization, create a custom formula field in Salesforce that calculates the difference between the max range and the actual value. Then, use this formula field as the measure for your gauge. This approach provides a dynamic max range based on the second measure.

Top Labels in this Space