Who is Yieldify?
Yieldify was founded in 2013 with one simple idea: help websites make every interaction count. We have raised c.20MM USD in funding to date from investors like John Giuliani (CEO of Conversant), Google Ventures and Softbank.
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst who has experience manipulating and managing data to answer key business questions.
You will be instrumental in the creation of a data-driven company culture and ensuring that we make the right decisions from the right data.
- Setup, deploy and maintain the BI tool using SQL.
- Work closely with other teams to create reports and use the data correctly, accurately and effectively.
- Improve data quality by consulting with developers and operations.
- Using the BI tool to analyse company data, spot trends and identify problems.
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree, 2:1 equivalent or better (Computer Science, Maths or another quantitative discipline preferred)
- Experience analysing data and creating models
- Experience visualising data based upon user / client needs
- Strong knowledge of SQL (2+ years)
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and translate customer needs into business insights and dashboards