WorkMarket [ADP] is Hiring a Data Analyst in New York City

_Noah
Participant III

Position Description

Every day, thousands of professionals use WorkMarket, an ADP Company, to support the on-demand needs of large organizations. With the Freelance economy expanding at an ever-faster pace, its propulsion has influenced the traditional means of how work gets done. Understanding the impact this groundswell is having on the modern-day economy requires synthesizing data...lots and lots of data. Consequently, we produce iceberg-sized data and -- if you'll excuse the metaphor -- we're only at the tip of analyzing it all.

In this role, you'll work with the Head of Data & Analytics and in collaboration across all corporate functions, to build dashboards, reporting tools, ad-hoc queries, and detailed analysis. This includes adapting our data warehouse and reporting tools to match our fast-paced business needs. Further, you will help shape how our teams and user base consume data on a real-time basis.

WHAT YOU'LL DO:

Here's what you can expect on a typical day:

• Developing data models to capture and report on KPIs
  • Building dashboards and tools to support our internal teams
  • Exploring our data to uncover meaningful insights in changes to help drive company growth
  • Contextualizing data for a variety of audiences, internally and externally
  • A myriad of data projects as needs arises

TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:

• You'll have a Bachelor's degree OR equivalent.
  • You have 2-5 years of experience in relevant skills gained and developed in the same or similar role.
  • Experience with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, et al)
  • Demonstrated interest in exploring data and extracting valuable insights
  • Proven analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting expertise
  • Proficiency in SQL, preferably across a number of dialects (we commonly write MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Redshift)
  • Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly

PREFERRED:

• Extensive Looker experience
  • Experience with version control and shell commands (git, github, SSH, *nix, etc.)
  • Python for Data Analysis (pandas, scikit-learn, etc.)
  • Database/query performance optimization
  • Comfort with the AWS ecosystem (EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift, et al)
  • Experience with data warehousing (Stars and Snowflakes!)
  • Knowledge of SaaS-based business
  • Enterprise-grade data and systems knowledge
  • Tolerance for the occasional data cleansing

YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:

• Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another's ideas to find the best solution.
  • Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
  • Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
  • Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
  • Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP's Philanthropic Foundation.
  • Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.

What are you waiting for?  Apply today!

0 2 172
2 REPLIES 2

Thank you for sharing. I have 2 year of experience and i am certified with Data Analytics Course. I am interested, please let me know how to share details.

_Noah
Participant III

Thank you for sharing. I have 2 year of experience and i am certified with Data Analytics Course. I am interested, please let me know how to share details.

Hi @nehatimothy !

Thank you for your interest. Please visit this link to get started with your application- Apply today!