Wayfair’s Looking to grow our Data Access and Visualization Team (DAV) with a new Senior Product Associate (Product Management track) in Boston!
As part of the Data Platform Engineering team, we are aligned with our overall data strategies, and our tool investments are reflective of that. We would love candidates to have Looker experience in Looker analysis, Lookml development, or Looker Admin/enablement, but will happily train the right person for this product role.
What You'll Need
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools (Looker, Data Studio, SSAS/Atscale, Connected Sheets, Power BI, Tableau)
- Strong problem solving and communication skills across different domains and audiences
- Experience working with multiple cross functional teams
- The ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience with Looker analysis, development, and/or administration
- Awareness of the Software Development Life Cycle and/or Change Management
- Familiarity with the Hub and Spoke Looker model
- Understanding of product analytics and measurements
- Prior experience with technical tool onboarding and or documentation for both technical and non-technical users