Job title: Business Intelligence & Data Analyst
Reports to: VP of Data Engineering
Store Space Culture
At Store Space Self Storage our philosophy is that the relationship with our customers and the service we provide is the cornerstone of our success. Our mantra is ‘Storage that Cares’ and we put our employees in the driver’s seat to ensure that success. Store Space is a commercial real estate company with best-in-class operations and industry leading technology, building a multi-billiondollar enterprise that includes self-storage facilities, real estate investment opportunities and property management. We are looking for enthusiastic, responsible, and ambitious leaders to join the Store Space team. If you enjoy working with other highly engaged people, a culture that embraces excellence, delivering world class customer service, and the opportunity to grow your career - then Store Space is the place for you!
The Business Intelligence & Data Analyst will be responsible for developing and maintaining Google Looker dashboards and reports. This position will interact with department heads and define requirements also taking over the Looker admin Role. The Business Intelligence & Data Analyst will lead report writers with best practices and assist them with developing and publishing dashboards across the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Establish report and dashboard development/publishing process and best practices
• Develop and maintain dashboards/reports
• Develop and maintain modeling layer in Looker (LookML)
• Assist departments across the company in developing their own dashboards/reports
• Expertise with data analysis techniques leveraging visualization/dashboard in Google Looker
• Experience designing, developing, and maintaining models, derived tables, access filters, Looks and Dashboards in Google Looker
• Experience with Data Actions, Dashboard scheduling, PDT creation
• Familiarity with Google BigQuery
• Familiarity with Kimball Dimensional Modeling Techniques
• GIT - Branching, version control
• Must be able to work extended hours (including nights and weekends) as needed
• Must be able to sit/stand for extended periods of time
• Manual hand dexterity required to operate POS, copiers, and complete paperwork
This is a full-time, on premises position. We are looking for someone to work with us in our Greenwood Village, CO office. No telecommute/remote-only candidates will be considered. Store Space offers competitive benefits including 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance with 401k matching available. We also offer paid company holidays and unlimited PTO for applicable positions.