Snapcommerce has THREE Roles Available

Hey Everyone! 
Wanted to let you know that Snapcommerce is hiring for a Data Director, a Senior Data Analyst, and a Data Analyst Intern.
We've been growing out our BI tool functionality, strengthening our modeling foundation, and delivering insights that have significantly grown the travel branch of our company even through the travel crisis of 2020.
We are on the all-star data stack of Fivetran, Snowflake, dbt, and Looker.
We're looking to fill out our analytics team as we tackle the upcoming challenge of growing the e-commerce side of our brand. With any of the roles, there's tons of opportunity to make your mark on our burgeoning data best practices and mountains of data left to dig into.

0 5 218
5 REPLIES 5

Dawid
Participant V

What are the salary ranges for those roles?

They're very competitive tech salary ranges within our home location of Toronto, Canada. But very dependent on the candidate and the experience they bring. 

Feel free to submit an application and our hiring team will happily go through the details with you. 

Dawid
Participant V

We’re data people here, numbers is our language. It’s very important to preserve salary transparency. It saves time on both sides as if the salary component is crucial, nobody wants to waste their time, as well as the time of the people recruiting.

https://www.socialtalent.com/blog/recruitment/7-reasons-why-you-should-include-salary-range-in-your-...

I love my numbers, but the data story behind the numbers is equally as important and providing accurate reporting requires context. I'm on the data team. I don't have those numbers or the context, and you're asking about 3 very different roles. 

I can answer any number of questions about the day-to-day, the company, the team, or what we're looking for. For finer details about employment, you'll have to talk to the hiring team. 

Dawid
Participant V

That’s the thing. Those are not finer details. This is the first and basic requirement. Otherwise it feels like a company is hiding something and want to see what people think they would agree on rather than be upfront about it.

But hey, it’s your company’s choice. Thanks for explanation