Slack is a fast growing company that helps people do their work smarter! It’s a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work
We are hiring an energized Sales BI Analyst
Slack is looking for an BI Analyst to join our Data & Analytics Team to help drive success of Slack’s Top Line metrics (like ARR, ACV, Billings) by empowering the team to make data-informed decisions. This person should have business acumen and understand how Sales, finance, and Product manages their business via goal setting and track their performance. This person will have deep technical skills and experience in BI and analytics to effectively turn data into dashboards and insights to answer business questions. This person will use their influence to help drive decisions, and will work with a large group of decision makers across the business. They will be collaborating with Data Engineering and other multi-functional partners to build scalable solutions for the business, and this person is passionate about having a huge impact on a growing team.
- Collaborate with Finance and Sales leaderships to understand business questions in priority.
- Design and develop BI solutions at scale to tackle business problems.
- Build and manage dashboards, KPIs, and other analytical services for Sales partners.
- Design, build and automate key business metrics into one visualization to tell a story.
- Build processes and standards that inspire trust with data and provide consistent metrics across the organization.
Where is the position based?
San Francisco, CA
If you are reading this now and thinking “this is me!”, apply now!