We believe that everyone deserves a financial safety net and are on a mission to help every person build one. Harmonic is a FinTech startup with some big ideas about how to change the marketing and sales of a $725 billion/year industry by putting the end-user’s needs front and center.
As a Business Intelligence & Data Analyst not only will you be responsible for developing and maintaining Google Looker dashboards and reports but will have the opportunity to design your system from the ground-up.
- Design an operational data lake in Google BigQuery which will aggregate our current tables.
- Develop ETL pipelines using Stitch or a similar tool to keep the reporting database current
- Develop and maintain dashboards/reports
- Develop and maintain modeling layer in Looker (LookML)
- Establish report and dashboard development/publishing process and best practices
What you need to be successful:
- Google BigQuery experience
- Experience with Stitch or other ETL tools
- Experience configuring Looker or other main BI tools
- Data warehouse design experience highly desirable
What it’s like to work with us
From a process standpoint, we’re constantly evolving, but here’s a few themes that don’t change.
We give our team members problems to solve rather than solutions to implement.
We build small features to learn and iterate from. We’re comfortable admitting defeats and throwing away work that doesn’t make our users’ lives easier. We look for people that are able to look at large complex problems and break them down into small pieces of deployable functionality.
We want our tech team to work in lock-step with the other key areas of our business to build a solutions our users love. We want to share our successes and learnings with each other as we continue to grow.
Harmonic is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.