Hiring Sr. Product Analyst - FLASH - $1B+ Mobility Company

I head up the data team at FLASH, a parking and mobility technology company that’s rapidly growing (recently raised $250M at >$1B valuation). I'm looking for a Sr. Data Analyst to help us understand and optimize our suite of consumer-facing software (apps, novel web-based experiences, etc.) and hardware (ticket kiosks, AI-supporting cameras, EV chargers, etc.) products.  We're an innovator in our space, working directly with companies like Apple, Google, Amazon, Ticketmaster, automakers, and more to revolutionize the parking and mobility experience, building products to support:

• Finding, reserving, and paying for parking (in-advance or on-site) using our apps and integrated experiences
  • Frictionless entry and exit of parking facilities (i.e. cutting-edge technology that means no more pulling down windows, waiting to pay at a credit card kiosk, or keeping track of paper tickets)
  • Simplified and integrated EV-charging and micro-mobility experiences

This role will build out ETLs and data models using SQL, develop thoughtful and well-organized Explores and Dashboards in Looker, and partner with the Product team to drive KPIs, goal tracking, and feature enhancements.

You can apply here: https://jobs.lever.co/FLASH/ada60b1f-303a-4706-94e5-5d391f68ea2d

0 0 123
0 REPLIES 0