At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
Kibo is searching for a skilled Data Analyst that will be focused on helping generate insights and reporting for our Personalization clients. You will navigate Kibo’s data-rich environment to make business insights accessible to the organization through creating visualization dashboard and reports. This person should have the ability to communicate complex findings in an easily digestible manner to the business. The position supports numerous aspects of the business including the Success, Services, Marketing, Sales, and Product teams.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Manage data integrity between Kibo and our clients
- Cultivate and analyze data to increase the effectiveness of our Business Insights and Intelligence to customers
- Execute product engagement analytics to understand macro-level usage and impact of our personalization platform
- Execute ad-hoc queries using multiple data sources within the Kibo ecosystem
- Build dashboards and custom reports based on Kibo customer requirements
- Track and report on product utilization and ROI to targeting potential client up-sell opportunities
- Mentor new Looker analysts through workshops, daily check-ins and continued guidance to achieve set goals
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in analytics, data centric role and/or business intelligence related field
- Experience with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.) and have strong storytelling skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Looker experience with LookML modelling a huge plus!
- A self-driven individual who enjoys a rolling up their sleeves in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to turn data analysis into insights & recommendations for clients and business partners
- SQL essential
- Proficiency in Python or the desire to learn
- Preferably some experience of Snowflake/Redshift
- Strong written and verbal communication skills