We are looking for Looker Architects.
• 12+ years IT experience of which 4+ years as an analytics architect .
• Experienced in leading 2 end to end Looker analytics projects.
• Experience in implementing Looker solution architecture using the Hub-Spoke architecture.
• Hands on experience with Looker and other BI tools - OBIEE, Qlik, tableau
• Experience in consulting and leading large-scale analytics implementations/transformation projects spanning across diverse functions.
• Act as a Looker subject matter expert for data modelers and data consumers to understand their needs and develop end-to-end solutions
• Hands on experience in data modeling using Look ML, creating metrics, drill paths, new columns, PDTs etc…
• Experience in Looker /API framework, Embedded analytics , Data actions
• Comfortable to conduct AS IS system study, rationalization of reporting assets and define to be application coding framework and best practices using Looker
• Experienced in working with data from Snowflake and other databases
• LookML Developer Certified
• Familiar with Git , Code checkin/checkout process in a Multiuser development environment.
• Experience working with Sprint cycles – deliver planned deliverables for sprint (Agile / SCRUM)
• Experience in designing analytics applications security framework in line with project objectives
• Excellent understanding of data ware housing concepts, able to determine which metrics should go to database layer vs reporting layer
• Strong proficiency in SQL, query optimization, and business intelligence tools
• Conduct/Govern Code reviews and provide advice to technical teams and SME’s
• Able to communicate clearly to IT teams and non-IT teams
• Experience in Usage Tracking and writeback concepts is a plus
• Able to proactively identify opportunities for improvements and recommend best fit solutions
• Provide regular status updates project steering committee
Please share your resume at email@example.com