Hiring: Freelance Looker Developer (4 weeks - Part Time)

Sepulveda Partners Consulting is hiring a freelance Looker Developer

Strong design capabilities and expertise in Looker
Experience in BigQuery
Experience presenting modeled data
Experience with marketing and media data sets

About The Job

Our team helps marketers and media companies get more value from their data by developing custom data applications.

As a Freelance Looker Developer you will be working as a part of an implementation team of data engineers, modelers, data scientists and business leaders. You will be expected to manage your time effectively and communicate your progress with a team working remotely.

This project is hourly and part time.

Must be located in and authorized to work in the United States or Canada 

Responsibilities
Your primary responsibility will be to design, and build visualization dashboards for large volumes of marketing data.  You will also help communicate and visualize the model results to internal and external stakeholders.

2 1 252
1 REPLY 1

Hi Benjamin,

My name is Ankur. My passion is to transform data into actionable insights. Over the past 10+ years I have worked on a wide variety of business intelligence and analytics projects.  I am a detail-oriented professional with multi-sector experience in Ecommerce, Fin-tech, retail, consulting, HR, and healthcare firms with demonstrated bias towards delivering massive business outcomes.

I have extensive experience with multiple platforms, technologies and databases (MicroStategy, Looker, SQL, BI Publisher, LookML, Oracle fusion, OBIEE etc.). All of the projects I've worked on have involved data modeling, data ingestion and transformation, designing reports that allow dynamic aggregation of data, and designing dashboards that visualize data in meaningful ways. I have a solid international exposure of working with organisations across US, Canada, Australia, UK and India.

Let me know how can I connect with you for this oppurtunity ?