Hello, Looker community! We here at Gopuff are growing our Data organization and with that, are looking to hire on a Senior Business Intelligence Engineer that would have the following key responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing OKRs and the overall business intelligence portfolio strategy (consolidation of key reports/assets, identification of new mission-critical products like standardized dashboards, visualizations)
- Ensure BI products/solutions are purpose-built to address core business questions and operational needs, but represent consistent sources of truth for relevant hero metrics/KPIs that are extensible across the broader organization
- Consults on best practices for not only structuring and organizing data products by functional discipline (business unit, project, etc.), but also the UI/UX for how self-service data is consumed by non-technical users
- Manages LookML model curation (from gold data products) to support front-end reporting/visualization
- Manages licensing compliance, performance optimizations (i.e. system/server health), system upgrades, enhanced configurations/functionality, etc. related to our BI platform (Looker)
For those unaware with Gopuff, we're a company that specializes in essentials delivery, getting over 3,000 products from our fulfillment centers to your door in under 30 minutes for a flat fee of $1.95! We recently raised another $1.15 billion at an $8.9 billion valuation, and are looking to invest in data to help accelerate our hyper-growth!
While our headquarters is based out of Philadelphia, we are certainly open to remote candidates based anywhere in the United States, especially if you have experience with our tech stack: Snowflake, dbt, and of course, Looker!
Please feel free to apply + let me know if you have any questions!