Data positions at Spring Health

Hi all,

My name is Rika Gorn and I’m a Data Science manager at an amazing startup called Spring Health, the most comprehensive global mental health solution for employers and health plans. We have a bunch of new job openings that I wanted to share including Senior Data Science Manager (not yet posted but def reach out if interested), a bunch of different Data Science positions, Data Architect, Data Engineer, etc. 

I’ve been at Spring for almost 3 years and would love to speak with folks who want to know more about what we do. Our Data team is frankly incredible and brilliant and one of the best parts of my job! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! 

Our current stack is Rstudio, Python, Looker, Snowflake, AWS, Stitch/Fivetran, and potentially dbt. 

0 1 213
1 REPLY 1

Hi,

Are these positions entry-level? I have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science.  I have attained the Google Data Analyst professional certificate and Creating Business Value with Data and Looker specialization. I'm actively looking for an entry-level position as a Data Analyst/Engineer. I'd like to share more about what skills I have and the data analysis tools I'm competent in.