Crew is hiring a business analyst to join the analytics team. Job description and application link pasted below. Please email email@example.com or apply through the link below. Thank you!
Crew is a free service for purposeful and organized team communications that keeps everyone on the same page about everything work-related. Our user growth has been tremendous and we are looking to hire a business analyst to help us sift through the data. Data-driven decision making is an integral part of our company’s DNA and you will have an immediate impact across all functions of the business. The ideal candidate will be a data enthusiast with a business mind who passionately believes that data-driven decision making is the key to growth.
Work with business * stakeholders across product, marketing, sales, customer success, and finance to drive actionable, data-driven insights
- Define and track key performance indicators to measure the overall health of the company
- Identify business trends and present results to inform the company’s strategic direction
1-2 ye* ars of experience in technology, consulting, or finance
- Understanding of business fundamentals
- Experience working with large datasets
- Bachelor’s degree in a highly analytical or quantitative field (e.g. mathematics, engineering, economics, physics)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Hands-on SQL experience
- Knowledge of a scripting language (e.g. Python, Java)
- Experience building analytical models (e.g. LTV projections)
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
Crew is a free service for purposeful and organized team communications that keeps everyone on the same page about everything work-related. Crew gives leaders and co-workers a powerful new way to instantly send messages and stay up-to-date, manage schedules and give recognition all in one centralized place, directly from any device. Thousands of teams across every industry are using Crew to help their businesses run more smoothly, customers like store clerks, restaurant managers, pharmacists, nurses, waiters, coaches, police and fire personnel.
Crew has raised $24.9 million from Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, Harrison Metal, and Aspect Ventures.
We are located by Embarcadero Bart Station on the 22nd floor of a bike-friendly building in San Francisco. We offer market rate salaries, generous equity as well as great benefits.