Animoto is looking for a Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst who will play a critical role in defining and executing the analytics vision & roadmap. As a Senior Analyst you will lead the Business Intelligence solution development life-cycle, development of BI standards, templates and procedures. The ideal candidate loves diving deep into data to provide insights that will help drive product usage and revenue growth. The role will interact directly with a broad range of teams, from product and marketing to C-Level executives.
Why this job is important to Animoto:
This role is the lifeline of our data and analytics. Key executives and leaders across the company rely on you to provide data-driven insights to inform large scale business decisions.
What you will learn in this role:
- Small dynamic team working directly with leadership
- Opportunity to make decisions on business strategy
- Work independently and have the ability to create your path in an environment that encourages professional growth
- Hone your presentation skills by presenting and persuading leaders across the company
What You’ll Do:
- Own the full cycle of data analytics processes, from data discovery, data verification and business requirements to developing models, visualizing results, identifying actionable insights and communicating results back to stakeholders.
- Ensure ongoing support and maintenance of reporting systems and develop creative solutions to business problems and workflows.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience as a hands on BI Manager / Developer / Analyst working with self-service BI tools such as Looker, Tableau, or Domo.
- Proven ability to write, tune and execute SQL queries.
- Experience with web analytics, specifically modeling and analyzing clickstream data sets (i.e. Snowplow, Snowflake, Segment.com, Google BQ).
- Detail oriented and able to independently follow up on action items and commit to deadlines in a fast paced and changing environment.
Why Join Animoto:
- Work with really smart, talented and interesting people.
- Work with a diverse team spanning marketing, product, and engineering.
- Weekly catered lunch, Bi-weekly Product Demos, Social Fridays, fully stocked kitchen, fun environment and 8 ways to make coffee at our amazing Noho office.
- Bi-annual company events and hackathons.
- Competitive compensation and amazing benefits such as 100% medical/dental/vision, equity, 401k, upgraded Netflix, Amazon Prime, Spotify, and corporate discounts with AT&T and Crunch
- We actively seek diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education and ways of thinking. We aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better marketing and business decisions. Animoto is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.
More details here -> https://jobs.lever.co/animoto/e868bb93-fd23-408f-b67f-4127d68f24c1?lever-origin=applied&lever-source=Looker. Or, email us at email@example.com. Get in touch!