Sr. BI Analyst Job Description
Adorama is searching for a BI Analyst who will help our growing BI & Analytics team to influence strategy and improve decision making throughout the company. You will be responsible for the development, support, and implementation of BI solutions, from data modeling through to analysis and visualization. Use your technology insight, business acumen and creativity to build and maintain scalable data solutions and automate reporting.
- You will be responsible for the design and development of insightful analytics deliverables via a variety of techniques including requirements gathering, data profiling, data analysis, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, use case definition, data visualization, and data storytelling.
- Assists with large-scale data migrations across the enterprise as well as with optimization and scalability efforts
- Assists with large-scale data migrations as well as with optimization and scalability efforts
- Manage, enhance and develop data models, reports and dashboards, and complex SQL queries both for internal and external use.
- You will be the subject matter expert on Looker and BigQuery
- Maintain current dashboards and data infrastructure while building new data infrastructure and tools to address the growing business reporting, analytics and data needs.
- Design measurement and statistical methodologies that align with strategic learning objectives
- Design, develop, and maintain automated high-visibility business intelligence reporting in order to make data valuable to stakeholders across Adorama
- Conduct ad hoc analyses on a wide variety of data sources
- Provide domain expertise for data analytics and business intelligence platforms, handle migrations, upgrades, and releases
- Help ensure that data is accurate and consistent throughout the organization
- Use mathematical models such as multiple regression to build forecasts
- Train teams on how to leverage BI for their various reporting and analysis needs
- Demonstrated relevant work experience within a retail/e-commerce environment
- 2+ years of experience working with Looker and Google BigQuery
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience with scripting languages such as R and Python is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Experience working directly with partners, across multiple stakeholder types of various cultural & organizational background.
- Strong knowledge of best practices around dashboard design