We’re looking to hire a BI developer / analyst for our Montreal office. Sorry, no remote candidates.
- Help us build our business intelligence practice.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of our data warehouse using best practices in modeling to provide clean data, ready for analysis
- Educate stakeholders across the business, improving their data literacy and ability to use our self-service BI tool.
- Work with all senior stakeholders to understand and identify the reporting requirements.
- Build dashboards and reports, satisfying the business’s reporting needs.
- Passionate about data, analytics and automation.
- Deep knowledge of SQL and relational databases (we use Snowflake).
- Experience cleaning and modeling data from a variety of sources (we use dbt).
- Experience building reports and dashboards in a data visualization tool (we use Looker).
- Functional knowledge of Python.
- A client-centric, professional attitude with strong interpersonal, communication and storytelling skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment while having a well-organized, self-starting working method.
- Fluency in both English and French.
- 3+ years of professional work experience in an analytics-focused role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Economics, Finance, or related quantitative field.
Submit your application at: