Last tested: Oct 14, 2020
No, but there exists a Feature Request.
However, we can imitate a Pareto chart by creating a few table calculations.
- Create a table calculation to compute the relative running total of the original measure. In this example, “orders.count” will be our starting measure.
- Plot the new table calculation as a line.
- Plot the original measure as a bar.
- Create a table calculation for an 80% benchmark of the original measure.
- Plot the benchmark as a line and add it to the same axis as the original measure.
The final result will look something like this: