The best way to learn Looker is to try to answer some questions. This page has puzzles that ask questions of our demo databases. Try to answer the questions before clicking on the answer links.
The following puzzles use Looker’s demo ecommerce database. We’ll start with Inventory. You can answer the set of questions below by using the Inventory Items view.
1. How many inventory items have we ever had in inventory?
2. How many different products have we ever had in inventory?
3. How many inventory items have we ever sold?
4. How many inventory items that we bought in 2012 have been sold?
5. Which category of item has the highest sell through rate (percent sold) for 2012?
6. Which brand name with more than 100 items in inventory, has the highest sell through rate?
7. How much money do we have tied up in inventory?
8. Which category of items has the most $$ tied up in inventory?