Looker Office Hours - Come Chat With a Looker Analyst In-Person, Free

• 19 April 2016
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

This week we’re announcing Looker Office Hours.

A new customer opportunity to learn from our team of Customer Success Analysts at our offices in San Francisco and New York. These open sessions are dedicated to you, our customers.

Best part is? They’re free.

Come with any data questions you can think of! Some places where we can help…

• LookML modeling

• Query / DB performance

• Analytical patterns

• ETL Best Practices

• Dashboard design

• LookML errors

Anything related to Looker or data, really.

Just register below for a location, and date:

First sessions are being held next Thursday April 28 from 3:30pm - 5pm local time.

We can’t wait to help!

4 replies

This a great idea. I wish it was virtual as well! The chat option in Looker is always nice, but when we have bigger questions, it would be great to have virtual office hours along these lines.

Userlevel 2

@stevesilvercar This is a fantastic idea! Certainly something we’ll be exploring as we expand the Office Hours program. In the meantime your Account Manager and Engagement analyst are open and available to chat about any of these larger data initiatives. I’ll have Victor and Matt reach out.

Userlevel 3

@stevesilvercar,

I really would love to do an Ask an Architect virtual thing using Crowdcast, we tried this before with a feature release:

My main concern is that data is sensitive, but I think we can totally work around that using dummy data or a similar structured schema. If you have a few large questions you want to cover I’d be really grateful to take a shot at doing one with you!

Userlevel 4

Also a great idea @mikhailxu - lets work with Rich and Elena to get that set up sometime soon!