[EMEA] DEG 1: Hang out (virtually) with the Looker Community

🕵📈 🕵️‍♀Welcome to the Data Explorers Guild!🕵️‍♀📈 🕵

The novelty of not having to wear pants to work wore off a few weeks ago, and I’ve been feeling a little bored lately. A little lonely, too. I figured I couldn’t be the only one, so I created a live space for all of us data enthusiasts to hang out: The Data Explorers Guild!

We’ll be convening digitally every month to meet new people, learn from one another, and compete in some fun data challenges. Check out the details below, and make sure to log in & click “Going” to get the videoconferencing details.

What: A totally interactive digital community event with:

• Speed networking
  • Live data visualization challenges
  • An AMA with a “Looker Community Legend”
  • And more!

What it’s not: A webinar. Get ready to actually participate and meet the community!

When: This is the EMEA timezone event at 3:00-4:00pm BST on April 28.
Looking for the Americas Timezone event? Click here

Where: The comfort of your own home, via videochat. RSVP for videoconferencing details by clicking “Going” at the top of this post

How Long: 1 hour

Tell your friends, tell your coworkers, tell your mom-- All are welcome. I can’t wait to explore with you.

0 2 105
2 REPLIES 2

menashe
Participant V

Nice idea.

Note that the link in your post is dead. And the dropdown of times to select at https://looker.com/events/office-hours doesn’t include this event.

Thanks for the catch, Menashe! Edited the link.

It’s intentionally not in that dropdown, as this event is something totally different from office hours geared towards more peer-to-peer conversation and interactivity. We’re running it out of the community to reinforce that! It is paired with Office Hours, though, and you may expect to see it in that dropdown in the future 🙂