[Americas] DEG 1: Hang out (virtually) with the Looker Community

🕵📈 🕵️‍♀Welcome to the Data Explorers Guild!🕵️‍♀📈 🕵

The novelty of not having to wear pants to work wore off a few weeks ago, and I’ve been feeling a little bored lately. A little lonely, too. I figured I couldn’t be the only one, so I created a live space for all of us data enthusiasts to hang out: The Data Explorers Guild!

Starting on April 28, we’ll be convening digitally every month to meet new people, learn from one another, and compete in some fun data challenges. Check out the details below, and make sure to log in & click “Going” to get the videoconferencing details.

What: A totally interactive digital community event with:

• Speed networking
  • Live data visualization challenges
  • An AMA with a “Looker Community Legend”
  • And more!

What it’s not: A webinar. Get ready to actually participate and meet the community!

When: This is the Americas timezone event at 3:00-4:00pm PT / 6:00-7:00pm ET on April 28.
Looking for the EMEA Timezone event? Click here

Where: The comfort of your own home, via videochat. RSVP for videoconferencing details by clicking “Going” at the top of this post

How Long: 1 hour

Tell your friends, tell your coworkers, tell your mom-- All are welcome. I can’t wait to explore with you.

8 2 120
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,
I clicked ‘Going’ but Im not getting any details about the videoconferencing. Can you help?

Closing the loop: We got @alelee96 in! I think there may be some of you who also RSVPed at the last minute and weren’t able to get the videoconferencing link in time.

I’m very sorry about that, and am already hard at work building a better system so that it doesn’t happen next time 🙂