#What is Tenjin
Tenjin is designed to be the most flexible, comprehensive and intuitive marketing platform in the mobile industry for the biggest apps in the world, such as Yelp and Dots, as well as for indie developers just getting started.
#What is this block and what does it tell me?
The Tenjin Block provides insight into the entire lifecycle of each and every install, starting with the source of the install and continuing on to the user’s in-app behaviors so that it can track their full lifetime value – including both in-app purchase (IAP) revenue and advertising-based revenue. That way, developers can attribute the revenue generated by each user back to the source of their install in order to track the ROI for each campaign.
- Attribute in-app advertising and IAP revenue to the ad source that the user came from
- Analyze app install advertising campaign performance by dimensions such as ad network, country, platform, date, budget and more
- Get app user-level data on lifetime value, IAP revenue, ad-based revenue, return on ad spend, and more
- Analyze daily behaviors of app users according to any number of customizable in-app events
- Compare cohorts of app users to see how changes affect retention and engagement performance
- And more!
If you’d like to try the Tenjin Block, you can sign up with Tenjin for free here, or don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com with any questions.
#How to implement this Block
The LookML for this block can be found in this Github repo.
You can either download the entire block into your Looker application by following the directions outlined here, or selectively migrate pieces of the block by simply copying + pasting the block LookML into your Looker instance.
If you don’t have a Github account, we encourage you to create one for easy access to this block. If you don’t have access to the repo, or cannot make a Github account, please contact a Looker Analyst or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help.