View3

View4

thank you so much

Solved Solved
0 6 257
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dawid
Participant V

Hierarchy in an explorer? I don’t really know what you mean by that. If, by any chance, you mean you want to have sections in the left navigation to be in groups:

d060296d-6990-46b2-86e9-bf4fe93149fd.png

Then the answer is no, it’s not possible. I was referring earlier to physical folders in your project, where you can put views in an order that makes sense, and still build several explores with them

89bf3b74-0c4d-46a4-9c27-f91f70fe2d05.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Dawid
Participant V

Yes. Physical modelling of files can be what you want because in the end, you stitch them logically in your model file and you can pull the files from any place that you want

Smail1
Participant I

with which parameter i can do it ? thank you

Dawid
Participant V

Parameters? What do you mean?

Smail1
Participant I

sorry but i did not understand how can i have this hierarchy in one explorer (create folders and put inside views) : 

Folder 1 

view1

view2

Folder 2

View3

View4

I can just display the views one after another, as follows:

view1

view2

View3

View4

Dawid
Participant V

Hierarchy in an explorer? I don’t really know what you mean by that. If, by any chance, you mean you want to have sections in the left navigation to be in groups:

d060296d-6990-46b2-86e9-bf4fe93149fd.png

Then the answer is no, it’s not possible. I was referring earlier to physical folders in your project, where you can put views in an order that makes sense, and still build several explores with them

89bf3b74-0c4d-46a4-9c27-f91f70fe2d05.png

Smail1
Participant I

it's much clearer now. Thanks very much

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors