Looker Dashboard - Deployment

Please Imagine there are two different projects in Google Big Query as follows:

• ga3-lateral-boulder -301812
  • bigquery-public-data

Pic Courtesy: This was taken from google search online. Two Pinned Projects in Google Big Query

8d8ce775-e059-4d0e-9ff2-6e53d9d5521f.png

Inside each of these Projects in Google Big Query has got same dataset and Tables/Views names structure which are as shown in the following screenshot:

1. I want to seamlessly, move/copy/deploy Looks and Dashboards that has been built in Project “ga3-lateral-boulder-301812” to point to Project “bigquery-public-data”.

When I say seamlessly, I don’t need to create a new model file and then Explore, Looks and Dashboard etc again from scratch.

1. I still want to keep the Looks and Dashboards that are pointing to Project “ga3-lateral-boulder-301812” as well

Changing connection param for the model? That will affect the existing Look and dashboard of the pointing to Project “ga3-lateral-boulder-301812”.Anyone has any idea please on how to achieve this a step by step approach?

1 REPLY 1

Anyone has any idea on approach and possibility of deploying the Looker Dashboard pointing from One Google Big Query Project to another Google Big Query project?

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors