Dashboard Run/Stop button unresponsive when model has data

Howdy,

Bit of an odd one. I run a bunch of dashboards in Looker and I’ve never seen this problem before. Can’t find anything that looks like it on the forums either, so apologies if this has already been covered.

So say I have a standard dashboard that populates as normal - once the data and visualizations have finished loaded, the “Stop” button cannot be clicked. It just remains as a red “Stop” the whole time.

If I change the filters, I can’t click “Run” on the dashboard, I have to reload the page before the filters take effect. Once I refresh, the filters will have started working and the dashboard will load normally, but the “Stop” button remains.

I know the issue is specific to this dashboard. My dashboards and models are discrete, so I can plug any data source into any dashboard and it operates as expected. All models interfacing with all other dashboards work as expected.

I’m a bit stumped. If anyone knows a potential solution to this issue or where I should look, it would be greatly appreciated

Cheers,

0 0 133
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors