Charts like Stock Market

Hi,

I am trying to create a chart that looks similar to a stock market chart , that gives you the  value of a stock for the  day  , a week , a month , quarter and year and 5 years.

However when i use parameters and create a dimension group on a date field , its only  brining data on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis but not the  last 3 months  data or the last 1 month data etc.

I donot want to filter on the explore since i  only  need this for one look and restricting data on the explore level restricts my data. Any  other way i can achieve it?

0 2 734
2 REPLIES 2

bump!.

Creating a dynamic stock market chart with various timeframes can be a bit tricky, but there are solutions! If you're looking for specific date ranges like the last 3 months or 1 month, you might need to define these as calculated fields in your data model rather than relying solely on parameters.Another approach could involve using relative date filtering in your visualization tool, if available. This way, you can set your own custom date ranges without altering your explore-level data.By the way, while you're tackling data challenges, have you heard of Presale World? It's a great resource for staying up to date on the latest crypto and NFT project launches. Just like in data analysis, staying informed can lead to exciting opportunities!

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors