Braze Integration Action

I have enabled the Braze Action in Looker to be able send customer data to Braze. I would appreciate if you could help me with following questions. 

Q1. How long should I estimate the data to be delivered to Braze? I receive mail when it is not executed but how can I confirm that is executed? (without checking customer attributes in Braze)

Q2. Is there a way to exceed 100K limit? 

Q3. Is data overwritten when the same custom attribute name is used?

Q4. How can I remove all the custom attributes with the same name when I send a new data with that name? (Let’s assume I have sent revenue data for last 30 days for users 18-35 year old. (customer attribute = “revenue”) Later, I want to send the same data for users +35 years old. (again customer attribute = “revenue”) I want this custom attribution I sent for users 18-35 gone so that I can target only users younger than 35 by creating a segment derived from revenue. It is given that there is no age indication in Braze)

0 1 214
1 REPLY 1

I have enabled the Braze Action in Looker to be able send customer data to Braze. I would appreciate if you could help me with following questions. 

Q1. How long should I estimate the data to be delivered to Braze? I receive mail when it is not executed but how can I confirm that is executed? (without checking customer attributes in Braze)

Q2. Is there a way to exceed 100K limit? 

Q3. Is data overwritten when the same custom attribute name is used?

Q4. How can I remove all the custom attributes with the same name when I send a new data with that name? (Let’s assume I have sent revenue data for last 30 days for users 18-35 year old. (customer attribute = “revenue”) Later, I want to send the same data for users +35 years old. (again customer attribute = “revenue”) I want this custom attribution I sent for users 18-35 gone so that I can target only users OLDER* than 35 by creating a segment derived from revenue. It is given that there is no age indication in Braze)

fixed typo

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors