Bar chart after pivot- unexpected

Hello, I have a look that is a bar chart, this look is supposed to show 3 values, lets call them A, B, and C, to get the results I want, I pivoted the data/results by value A, so now value C will have up to 3 different columns for values, when value C has at least 2 columns, the bar chart works the way I want it to work, but when value C only has 1 column, it doesnt work the same way anymore

so what is supposed to happen is, the y-axis should show value C, the x-axis should show value B, and the legend should be value A.

what i noticed happening was when value C only has 1 column in the results then the legend disappears and the y-axis name becomes value C while the actual values shown on the graph are of value C, but when value C has 2 or more columns, the legend comes back and everything goes back to normal.

0eae3685-405a-4c23-9cc2-f59f3d151966.png
the y-axis name is what its supposed to be, the values in the y-axis are correct
aecdde6c-8d62-410e-9dc7-e3c8755f68b7.png
the values of the y-axis are still correct but the name of the y-axis is now the only value that should be in the legend
e8a7d3a9-8fc1-42f6-af7b-dbbba27806a4.png
'Number of Work Orders' here has 2 columns, 1 for Medium Risk and one for Low Risk, the y-axis has the correct name and the legend shows that there are 2 different types of risks
Solved Solved
2 2 328
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ankit!

I created a similar test I got the same behavior.

I think you can customize the label name of this axis:

(For instance):

f1f061d6-e9fe-45cc-902e-aac6c203b955.png

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Leo

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Ankit!

(For instance):

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Leo

Hi Ankit!

(For instance):

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Leo

Hi Leo,

Thanks for giving time and answering my question. Actually in my chart,  the y-axis should show value C, the x-axis should show value B, and the legend should be value A and if I rename it how will it work ? Could you please help me over here ?

Thanks and regards,

Ankit 

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors