Question

Retrieving all scheduled plan

• 13 May 2019
  • 3 replies

After few minutes of experimentation, I realized that all list api of scheduled plan (either from the dashboard or from current user) is only returning enabled scheduled plan.

Is there a way to retrieve all plan that I am missing (either enabled or disabled) (and not fetching them one by one)?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Do the disabled scheduled plans show up in i__looker despite being disabled?

I don’t think there’s a way to pull all scheduled plans via the API including disabled ones— This is actually an intentional change we made a while ago as it was causing some confusion to include disabled plans.

I’d be curious to hear more about your use case for wanting to return disabled plans!

I know this is old, but one use case would be to temporarily pause a scheduled plan. Unless there is some other way to do this I’m unaware of. Without seeing a list of disabled scheduled plans, I can’t show the user all their plans including the ones they disabled so they can re-enable it.

If you are worried about confusing users, maybe have another property like all_users, that allows us to include_disabled.

I am fetching all enabled schedules then disabling them. Then I can’t get them again to enable them. You definitely need to add a way to fetch both enabled and disabled schedules. The sooner the better please. I really need that feature. I agree with mike, you can add a property for “include_disabled” for example.